The Emma’s Diary app is a comprehensive pregnancy and baby resource, including medical information and development milestones. You’ll also find a number of fun features such as celebrity baby news, a video zone, photo journal, baby name tool and a number of special offers. With plenty of information for pregnant mums-to-be and those trying to conceive, through to mums with a child up to age 2 years. All the medical content featured in the Emma’s Diary app is reviewed by the Royal College of GPs, providing you with trusted content at your fingertips.
Simply register and set up your own personal profile and the app will be tailored to your needs, providing content that is relevant to you! And if you’re not (yet) pregnant you’ll find lots of useful resources too!
By registering with Emma’s Diary you’ll be able to access:
- Ovulation and due date calculators - Our video zone - Baby name tool - Up to date medical content - Useful checklists for expectant mums - Photo journal – keep a visual record of your pregnancy and baby’s progress - Special offers, free gift packs and money off vouchers - Celebrity baby news - Forum - for your questions, advice or just a chat - Product Guide - latest baby monitors, pushchairs and more - The official and original ‘Emma’s Diary’
We’ve recently added new tools and features. We’ve done some redesigning too, revamping the look of the app and making it easier for you to find content and enabling you to share your favourites via social media or email.
Here are some highlights:
- The new video zone. Here you’ll find a number of great, informative videos to help answer all of your questions and give you some great, expert advice on you, your baby and your wellbeing.
- Breastfeeding Tracker. Track your baby’s feeding activities with this new feature. Record feeds as either a real time event or by ‘manual entry’. View the feeding stats such as average time and duration. The advice section includes latch on help videos and a beginner’s guide to breastfeeding plus advice on expressing milk and sterilising.
- Sleep Tracker. Log the sleep pattern of your child, to time her sleep and (if you want) to set up an alert to notify you when she has been sleeping for a set time. You can even record your voice to play back to your baby, to help calm and reassure her.
- Baby Health. Check health symptoms (such as fevers, colic and teething) which your child may be experiencing and view the recommended immunisations for your baby. You can even set reminders directly in your calendar.
- Baby Namer. Use our up to date baby namer to easily search through thousands of names and discover their meaning and origin. Shortlist your favourites into a personal list ready to share with your partner, family and friends.
We hope you like our app, if you do, leave us a review. All feedback welcome.
Love from Emma x And the Emma’s Diary team